Google email service, Gmail is one of the popular and widely used web mail service. This service is far better due to its more security, quickness and attractiveness than other web mail services. Due to this reason, it has got more than 425,000,000 active users which was launched in 7th February 2007.
By defeating its counterparts i.e. Hotmail and Yahoo, it is much liked by the many users all over the world. Recently, Google launched social networking site Google + after successful launching of the service of online chat with Gmail. Along with the success that Google has got through these features, it has even kept its first step in the world of hardware. With these steps, Google has earned a lot of success, name and fame but in Google’s Gmail service, we can find some problems which make the users fed up. The five boring problems in Gmail are given below:
1. Sometimes Gmail loads so slowly that it makes the user bored. Even if there is high speed internet connection, computer and latest browser, Gmail sometimes takes a long time to be loaded properly. It takes a long time to load the emails in the inbox and download them.
2. Another problem in Gmail is its unsatisfactory web page design. Though Google brings new and attractive styles and designs in its pages, the new designs sometimes put the users into problem. The text buttons in the new design sometimes put the users into dilemma.
3. Likewise, Google scans the emails of its web mail users. While doing this, Google takes different information from the emails of the users so as to display contextual ads in the Gmail page. It unnecessarily checks and examines the emails and steals the valuable information from them in order to receive business profits.
4. Unnecessary features in Gmail also make the users bored since Gmail sends newsletters and emails related to its new features to the users and tries to force them for using those features. Most of the users don’t like such emails in their email accounts.
5. Another drawback of Gmail is that it has kept its offline mode feature only to the users who use Gmail from Google Chrome web browser. It hasn’t provided that feature to the users who use other web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera etc. So, the users are not satisfied from Gmail since Gmail’s offline extension is unavailable in other web browsers.