SLC Model Question Set 5 (Accountancy)
Answer the following questions in one sentence. [5×1=5]
1. Write the full form of WTO.
2. Write any two primary function of insurance.
3. How is net profit or net loss adjusted in Balance Sheet?
4. Which office prepares accounting form used in Government office of Nepal?
5. Write the name of forms which are made provision under A.G.F. No. 5 & 8.
6. What is Tippani? Mention any four factors to be taken into consideration while drafting it. [1+4]
7. What is numerical filing method? List out the four advantages and disadvantages of this method. [1+4]
8. What is Invoice? Explain its any four types. [1+4]
9. From the following particulars, prepare a Trial balance of ABC Company for 31st December 2010.) 
|Advance income||Rs 15,000|
10. Prepare a profit & loss Account of Priyanka Trades for the year end of Ashad 2060 from the following particulars. (5)
|Discount on purchase||Rs 5,000|
|Interest earned||Rs 21,000|
|Carriage out||Rs 40,000|
|Gross Profit||Rs 3,56,000|
|Rent received||Rs 18,000|
|Interest on investment||Rs 10,000|
|Sales of Scrap||Rs 10,000|
11. Prepare a balance sheet of Sakshyam & Brothers from the given particular for the year ended 2068. (5)
|Net profit||Rs 2,75,000|
|General reserve||Rs 50,000|
|Land and building||Rs 9,87,000|
|Advance income||Rs 43,000|
12. Introduce audit & mention any three differences between Internal Audit & Final Audit. [2+3=5]
13. List & explain all five accounts used in bank cash book. 
Write long answers to the following questions:
14. What is central bank? Describe any eight function of central Bank. [2+8=10]
15. Prepare Goshwara voucher (AGF no. 10) of District Health office Kathmandu from the following transaction. [5×2=10]
|a) On 2068/05/01||received bank order of Rs 6,00,000 as a revolving fund.|
|b) On 2068/05/02||Rs 40,000 paid for computer purchased through cheque no. 0001.|
|c) On 2068/05/03||received a bank voucher of Rs 5,000/- & bill of motorcycle Rs 90,000 from the section officer, Mr. Hari Gautam to clear his advance.|
|d) On 2068/05/04||out of total salary to staff Rs 1,50,000 for the month of Shrawan Rs 25,000 were deducted as provident fund & the balances was distributed by issue a cheque No. 0014.|
|e) On 2068/05/05||a petty cash fund of Rs 5,000 established|
16. Following are the details of expenditure in District Education Office, Morang. 
B.H.No. Budget head Annual Appropriation Expenses up to Bhadra (Rs) Expenses of Ashoj (Rs)
a) Total revolving fund received Rs. 3,00,000/-
b) Uncleared furniture advance Rs. 10,000/-
c) Petty Cash fund established of Rs. 3,000/-)
Prepare statement of expenditure for the month of Aahoj, 2067 showing the followings.
a) Budget release up to Ashoj 
b) Total expenditure up to Ashoj 
c) Budget balance 
d) Revolving fund balance 
e) Bank balance