iPhone and Samsung Galaxy series are great rivals in the world of smartphones. Even smartphone users buy smartphones only after comparing the features of these two smartphone series.
Recently, Samsung has launched its Galaxy S5. This model of Samsung’s smartphone will be available in the market from April 11, 2014. And this phone contains many interesting features which cannot be found on Apple’s iPhone 5S.
Today, through this post, you will be able to know about 13 unique features of Samsung Galaxy S5 which cannot be found on iPhone or any other smartphone. But before we start, make sure you CHECK MORE ABOUT EATEL BUSINESS, in case you’re looking for phone and internet solutions for your business.
The unique features that can be found on Samsung Galaxy S5 are:
- Through Samsung Galaxy S5, the user will be able to do payments through fingerprint on phone. This service has been launched by Samsung in association with Paypal.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 has no problem even if it is dipped in water. But we already know, what happens when iPhone is dipped in water.
- The camera of Samsung Galaxy S5 is also way too efficient. This phone contains a rare camera of 16 megapixels. Hence, it is obvious that the quality of photographs taken from this phone will be far better than those taken from iPhone 5S, which contains a camera of just 8 megapixels.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 will have the storage capacities of 16 and 32 GB. Although iPhone has storage capacity upto 64 GB, Micro SD memory card slot is not available in it. But the case is not the same with Samsung Galaxy S5 since a Micro SD memory card can be inserted in it. And the plus point is that the expandable memory of Samsung Galaxy S5 is upto 128 GB.
- The capacity of the front face camera will also be impressive in Samsung Galaxy S5. The photographs taken from this phone will be of high quality without any kind of spots.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 is going to be the first phone in the world with Live HDR Preview. Through this feature, the user will be able to see the possible effects in a photograph before taking the photograph.
- With the help of Samsung Galaxy S5, the user will be able to record videos with four times better HD resolution. This phone’s camcorder can be considered as the best among the camcorders of present day smartphones.
- Simplified interface and Kids Mode enable the users to snap photographs in different modes in an easy manner.
- Battery saving feature will also be available in this smartphone. The user of this smartphone will be able to decrease the intensities of Black and White colours so as to decrease the rate of battery consumption. During the power shortage, the phone will be switched into monochrome power saving mode, which enables the phone to work efficiently even in less power.
- Generally, when the capacity of the battery of a phone decreases, the acid contained in the battery gradually affects the hardware of the phone. But this won’t happen in case of Samsung Galaxy S5. All you have to do is just change the battery and your phone is safe. Even iPhone cannot save its hardware from the acid of its battery.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 has been created on the basis of heart rate sensor. With the help of this sensor, the user will be able to know the heart beat rate of his/her body. When the fitness app at the right corner is pressed, the user gets the information about his/her heart rate. These days, there are many apps for measuring heart rate which can be downloaded on iPhone also.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 can also be used as a remote controller because this smartphone has an Infrared Blaster at its topmost part.
- The dynamic image chip in this smartphone creates natural image. This contributes in the adjustment of colour and background automatically.