SLC Model Question Set 8 (Social Studies)
Attempt all the questions
Write very short answer of the following questions. 8×1=8
1. Give one difference between federal system and state government system.
2. Mention any one problem created by refugees in the world.
3. Mention one of the reasons regarding the deteriorating condition of the Nepalese political system.
4. Write in a sentence how the altitude affects the climate.
5. Show the following facts with appropriate symbol.
6. What is the main occupation of the people living in Savanna Region?
7. Why was Ram Kumar Bantawa killed?
8. When was the election of constituent Assembly II held?
Write short answer of the following questions: 14×4=56
9. What kinds of National Planning are necessary for Nepal? Write in four points.
10. How can you say that there are possibilities of development in the Far Western Development Region? Write briefly.
11. “Education and women participation is ultimate source of development of a country.” Justify this statement.
12. Show the given data of SLC passed students of a school in different years in a pie chart.
|Year||No. of Students|
|2068 B. S.||78|
13. Prepare a short conversation between two students about the importance of National Day.
14. “The disappearance of folk songs causes extinction of our culture and identification.” Write four ways to preserve it.
15. Write the four causes of girl trafficking in Nepal.
16. Briefly point out the works of scout.
17. Write the editorial column for a National Daily regarding the importance of election of Nepal.
18. Differentiate between Tropical Monsoon Climate and Tropical Desert Climate in four points.
19. What roles can a tourist guide play to attract foreign tourists to Nepal? Write any four roles.
20. Show the four major incidents with their dates between 2063 B.S. to 2070 B.S. in a time line.
21. Who are peace keeping force? What are their duties? Write briefly.
22. Write the powers and the functions of UN General Assembly.
Write long answer of the following questions. 4×9=36
23. Give introductions to all the organs of the government and describe the powers and functions of any one of them.
24. Draw an outline map of Nepal and insert the following facts with appropriate symbol in it.
Ganesh Himal, Bheri River, Tea Cultivation Area, Prithvi Highway, Janakpur, Chitwan National Park.
In the given map of Africa, insert the following facts in it.
Nile River, lake Victoria, Madagascar, Drakansberg Mountain, Kalahari desert, Tropic of Cancer, Rift valley, Red sea, Atlantic Ocean.
25. Prepare a dialogue between two friends including political, economical and social results of the Second World War.
You must have visited any one historical, cultural, physical or religious place. Prepare an excursion report with the help of the following sub-titles.
- Topic and introduction
- Conclusion and recommendation
26. What is foreign employment? Describe the challenges faced by the Nepalese youths in foreign countries while going for foreign employment and also describe the importance of foreign employment.