Facebook and Twitter are one of the most widely used and famous social networking sites of today’s era of information technology (IT). Most of the people who love to be engaged in the world of social networking sites and the internet have both Facebook and Twitter accounts. Recently Twitter has earned more fame especially among the youths because they can put their views and opinions in a short and sweet manner whereas Facebook has already got a place in their hearts. These both social networking sites are being used very rapidly so as to stay updated. These days, a new feature has arrived in Twitter. That new feature is that those users who already have an account in both Facebook and Twitter can easily connect or link their Twitter accounts with Facebook. After connecting Twitter account with Facebook, the status updates that are written in Twitter are automatically shared in Facebook timeline too. Here are some steps which will help to link your Twitter account with your Facebook account.
- Sign in into your Twitter account and Facebook account.
- In the window of your Twitter account, click on the button near to the search box. This will give a drop-down menu. There, click on ‘Settings’ button.
- A new window will appear on the screen. There click on the ‘Profile’ tab on the left side of the screen.
- Then you will see that your Twitter account is connecting to your Facebook account. At that time, a pop-up window may open and you may be asked to click on the ‘Allow’ button. Click on it.
- Then you will see the text as “Your account is connected to Facebook.” After that click on ‘Save changes’ button.