Model Question Set 3 (Social Studies)
Attempt all the questions
Write very short answer of the following questions: 8×1=8
1. Why is there no proportionate development in five development regions? Write in a sentence.
2. Girl trafficking is increasing instead of decreasing. Write its cause in a sentence.
3. “In Loktantra, election is the most important and ultimate weapon to choose the government.” Write in one sentence.
4. What do you mean by selvas?
5. Which symbols are used to denote the following facts in map?
a) Mountain Range b) Temple
6. Write one feature of equatorial climate condition.
7. What should the political leaders do to make the constitution according to their promise?
8. Mention the character of Hitler in a sentence.
Write short answer of the following questions: 14×4=56
10. Write any four importance of solar power like Karnali Ujyalo Karyakram in the context of lacking hydro-electricity throughout the nation.
11. Write the importance of education in generating skilled man power in four points.
12. Show the following items in a bar graph:
|Development Region||Technical School|
13. Write a letter to your friend who is in UK mentioning the historical, religious and cultural aspects of Lumbini area which is enlisted in the world heritage site.
14. “Folk song and folk music represent the identity of being Nepalese.” But the youths at present are forgetting this fact. What do you think should be done by the government to promote it in the international level? Write four points.
15. Many organizations at local level, national level and international level have been working against girl trafficking. But this problem is increasing instead of decreasing in the developing country like Nepal. What kind of efforts from which sectors can be launched to minimize this problem? Write any four ways.
16. “Corruption is a major social problem in developing countries like Nepal.” Give your opinion in four points how development activities can go ahead smoothly in the countries where there is less corruption.
17. There is doubt whether the representative of constituent Assembly II will be able to promulgate the constitution according to the will and aspiration of the people.” What roles can civil society play so that they will be compelled to promulgate the constitution on time?
18. Differentiate between tropical Monsoon climate and tropical desert climate in four points.
19. Show the following incidents in appropriate date and time line.
20. Point out the four problems created by foreign employment in Nepal.
21. Who are peace keeping force? What are their duties? Write briefly.
22. Write the power and functions of UN General Assembly.
Write long answer of the following questions: 4×9=36
24. Draw the map of Nepal and insert the following facts.
Bigunj, B.P. Highway, Jute growing area, Ganesh himal, Tilicho Lake, Janaki Temple.
Cobalt mining area, Mt. Rocky, Superior lake, Taiga, Gulf of Mexico, Lake Ontario, St. Lawrence river, Tropic of cancer, Quebec
25. Describe the causes and consequences of II world war.
a) Visit place and subject of study.
b) Objectives of the study.
c) Methods of the study.
d) Findings from the study.
e) Conclusion and suggestion.
26. “Mountain regions can be the world’s tourist destination.” Justify this with your opinion and describe the challenges and measures to develop tourism in Nepal.