Full Marks: 75
Pass Marks: 24
Give very short answer to the following questions: (1 × 5 = 5)
1. Who is the chairperson of school management committee in primary school?
2. Give the name of the training designed for inservice teachers.
3. What age group of children is known as early childhood stage?
4. How many weekly credit hours does the primary level Nepali subject carry?
5. Where was the Education For All 2000 World Conference held?
Give short answers to the following questions: (10 × 5 = 50)
6.Differentiate formal and non-formal education in five points.
7. Prepare a list of any five challenges related to the existing educational development in Nepal.
8. Briefly mention any five factors that affect child development after birth.
9. What is teachers’ guide? Explain its importance in three points with reference to Nepal.
10. Why is the use of local instructional materials in teaching learning process emphasized? Give any five reasons.
11. Prepare a list of six educational qualities of a good teacher and discuss the most essential one.
Why are out of school co-curricular activities essential? Highlight any three major precautions that one has to consider while conducting the co-curricular activities.
12. What is motivation? Write any three importance of motivation.
13. Do you agree that the trained teachers perform effectively rather than untrained teachers? Justify it with any five reasons.
14. What is school improvement plan? Write any three necessities of it.
15. Mention any five major functions of the District Education Committee.
Mention any five major functions of the School Management Committee.
Give long answer to the following questions: (2 × 10 = 20)
16. Explain the differences in teaching learning between the teacher who makes and uses the lesson plan and the teacher who does not make and use the lesson plan. Give suggestions to the teacher who does not make and use the lesson plan by giving appropriate reasons.
17. Differentiate between examination and evaluation in five points. Recommend any five reasons to improve the existing students’ evaluation system in Nepal.