SLC Model Question Set 2 (Accountancy)
Answer the following questions in one sentence. 5×1=5
1. Write the full form of GATT.
2. What is Bank overdraft?
3. What is Final Account?
4. Who is the final auditor of Private business organization?
5. Write the AGF no. of Statement of revenue & Statement of security deposit.
Give short answer of the following questions. 8×5=40
6. Define resolution. Explain it types.
7. What is alphabetical filing system? Mention four advantages and disadvantages of it.
8. What is invoice? Describe its three types.
9. From the following particulars, prepare Trial Balance of DES.
|Inventory||100,000.00||Loose & tools||540,000.00|
10. From the following particular, prepare Profit and Loss Account of SHA for the year 2069/70.
|Bad Debt||38,000.00||Corporate tax||5,000.00|
|Interest charge||11,000.00||Interest from investment||30,000.00|
|Rent||18,000.00||Interest on capital||15,000.00|
11. Prepare Balance Sheet of GFS, Bhaktapur for fiscal Years 2069/70.
12. What is new accounting system ? Explain its four features.
13. ‘Bank cash book is also known as multi-ledger column’. Explain it.
Write the long answer to the following questions. 10×3=30
14. What is Central Bank? Explain its eight functions.
15. Prepare journal voucher for the following transactions provided by District Education Office, Bhaktapur.
|a. On 2069-11-01||Received a bank order of Rs. 300,000 and budget
released of Rs. 350,000
|b. On 2069-11-02||Cheque no. 0012, issued to accountant
Mr. Sharma in advance for purchase of ten chairs Rs. 2000 per chair.
|c. On 2069-11-03||Purchased two computer for Rs. 20,000 each and
issued a cheque for the payment.
|d. On 2069-11-04||A cheque of Rs. 5,000 is issued to office assistance
Mr. Ganesh for the establishment of Petty Cash Fund.
|e. On 2069-11-20||Issused a cheque of Rs. 200,000 for the salary of
Falgun after deduction of Provident Fund Rs. 20,000 and
income tax Rs. 5,000.
16. Prepare the statement of expenditure of the month of Ashoj 2069.
|BH. No.||Budget Head||Annual budget||Expenditure up to Bhadra||Expenditure of Ashoj|
a) Total revolving found released Rs. 300,000.
b) Unclear advance of furniture Rs. 10,000.
c) Petty cash fund Rs. 3,000.
CLICK HERE for Previous Set ..::.. CLICK HERE for Next Set