SLC Model Question (EPH: Health, Population and Environment Education)
Group ‘A’ [10×1=10]
Very short answer questions
Attempt ALL the questions from this group.
1. What is the growth rate of population percent per-year according to the census of 2068?
2. In which method of census full moon night of spring or autumn season is selected for calculating the size of population?
3. What is the fundamental component of making quality of life?
4. Write down the ranges of altitude in hill region.
5. Write down any one adverse effect of human activities on environment.
6. What is called the capacity of animals that can adjust and survive on the environment?
7. What causes some particular differences in living beings found in the earth?
8. Name any two chemicals responsible for the destruction of ozone layer.
9. What is the causative agent of amoebic dysentery?
10. How many beds are required to be district hospital?
Group ‘B’ [13×5=65]
Short answer questions
Attempt any THIRTEEN questions from this group.
11. Explain about the situation of world population. 
12. What do you understand by distribution of population? Why is distribution of population not equal in Nepal? 
13. The women of a certain city between 25-29 years of age gave birth to 3200 live birth in 2007. If the number of such women was 50,000, find the age specific fertility rate of the city. 
14. What do you mean by quality of life? How does education ensure quality of life? 
15. Why does modernization deplete the eco system? Explain this in the context of three geographical regions? 
16. What do you mean by management and conservation of environment? What are the major programmes that are being implemented in the protection of the environment? 
17. List the importance of biodiversity and describe any one. 
18. What are the adverse effects of human activities on the biodiversity? How can these effects be reduced? 
19. List the importance of development work and describe any one. 
20. What will happen if we do not follow the principles of sustainable development in the conduction of development activities? 
21. What is HIV/AIDS? Why is it regarded as fatal one? 
22. “Anemia and scurvy can be caused by the deficiency of vitamin C.” Justify it. 
23. What is drug addition? What are the causes of drug addiction? 
24. What are the main health problems of Nepal? Describe any one. 
25. List the strategies of the three year interim plan.