SLC Model Question Set 8 (Optional Population Education)
Attempt any sixteen questions from this group. 16×5=80
1. “If women are empowered in the family, quality of life will be improved.” Justify it.
2. Write in short.
a) Small family
b) Responsibilities of the parents
3. “Family life education helps in the welfare of the family.” Explain it in your own view.
4. How does the size of the family affect birth? Describe it.
5. Write in short.
a) Punishable marriage
b) Widow marriage
6. What are the purposes of marriage? Write any five.
7. Why does an employed villager try to migrate in the town? Write any five causes.
8. Write any five methods to solve the problems of migration in Nepal.
9. What do you mean by first pregnancy at appropriate age? Write any five causes.
10. Describe the effects in environmental sector from migration.
11. What is the reproductive health? Write any three things to be considered during menstruation.
12. Which temporary contraceptive device can be used by female for delayed at first pregnancy and birth spacing? List any six devices. What is natural contraception?
13. Why rhythm and coitus interrupt methods of contraceptive are considered unreliable?
14. What is malnutrition? Mention any three preservative measures to preserve nutrients in food?
15. How does women employment bring changes in the family status? Give your opinions.
16. What are the impacts of the religious believes on population growth? Describe.
17. Differentiate between any two.
a) Night blindness and Jaundice
b) Carbohydrates and Vitamins
c) Goiter and Rickets
18. Describe the consequences of migration at destination place and origin place.
19. “An educated and unemployed woman have tendency to produce the limited number of children.” Why?
20. “A woman has no significant role in sex determination.” Clarify the statement.
Attempt any two questions from this group. 2×10=20
1. What is women empowerment? Explain the steps to be taken for empowering women?
2. In what situation anemia is prevalent among children and women? Write its causes and symptoms.
3. What is safe motherhood? What are the problems of safe motherhood in Nepal?