Optional Population Education
Attempt any 16 questions from this group. 16×5=80
1. What do you mean by Women Empowerment? Write four objectives of it.
2. Explain any five aspects to be taken into account for gender equality in our society.
3. Give the definition of family life education. What are the types of family mention it?
4. Write short notes on:
- Small family
- Large family
5. Why family life education is considered important? Give your opinion in five points.
6. Explain any five disadvantages of early marriage.
7. Kinship marriage is not considered as a legal marriage in Nepal. Why such type of marriage needed to be prohibited? Give any five reasons.
8. Explain any five advantages of record of a family expenditure statement.
9. What is meant by first pregnancy at appropriate age? Write any three effects of conception before appropriate age.
10. What should be the role of female and male to make family happy? Write in five points.
11. Describe the effect on environment sector from migration.
12. What short of education should be provided to the women for the improvement in safe motherhood? Mention any five points.
13. Write short notes on the followings:
- Macro nutrients
- Controlling measures of Rickets.
14. What is AIDS? Mention its mode of infection and safety measures.
15. What do you find the adverse effect being made by social values, norms, beliefs and attitudes for population growth in Nepal? Discuss.
16. Write any three problems caused by the vitamin ‘A’ deficiency in Nepal and its two safety measures.
17. What sort of temporary device does Depo-provera stands for? Write any four characteristics.
18. What do you think of points to be taken into consideration while taking care of infant health? Discuss any five major points.
19. Why do an employed and rich people also try to migrate in foreign country?
20. “A woman has no significant role in sex determination.” Justify this statement.
Attempt any two questions from this group. 10×2=20
21. Define safe motherhood and what major aspect should be considered? Explain.
22. Introduce goiter and write its causes, symptoms and measures of controlling.
23. What will by your role in a family for the participation of male and female? Also write their benefits.