Optional Population Education
Attempt any 16 questions from this group. 16×5=80
1. Define family life education. Mention different parts of family.
2. Why delayed marriage is getting popular? Explain any five advantages.
3. Write any five methods to solve the problem of migration in Nepal.
4. What is population management? Write any two advantages of each using condom and pills.
5. What measures are necessary for gender equality in our society? Explain any five major steps in brief.
6. What do you mean by Anemia? Write its problem in Nepal briefly.
7. Write in brief:
- Child marriage
- Children the gift of God
8. Why does an employed villager try to migrate to the town? Write any five causes.
9. What are the impacts of religious beliefs on population growth? Describe.
10. Differentiate between:
- Punishable marriage and Voidable marriage
- Nuclear family and Joint family
11. Describe the conditions during conception and pregnancy.
12. Clarify the concept of gender and how can we classify gender? Write in short.
13. Write short notes on:
- Night blindness
14. What are the causes of migration in the context of Nepal? Write any five causes.
15. Write any five steps to be considered for women empowerment.
16. An educated and employed women has tendency to produce the limited number of children, why?
17. Abortion is the main cause of maternal health. Still why many women are interested in abortion? Give five reasons.
18. Write any three problems caused due to deficiency of vitamin ‘A’ and write any two measures to control of it.
19. How does women education bring changes in family status? Give your logic.
20. How does the size of family affect birth? Explain.
Attempt any questions from this group. 2×10=20
21. Mention any five objectives needed to empower women and describe briefly any five major challenges of women empowerment.
22. Define safe motherhood and what major aspects are needed to be taken into great consideration so as to provide safe motherhood service?
23. What are the three main functions of nutrients? How is nutrient classified by chemical compositions? Describe in brief with examples.