Optional Population Education
Attempt any 16 questions from this group. 16×5=80
1. What sorts of objectives are needed to clarify the rationale behind family life education? Explain them.
2. Distinguish between:
- Family income and expenditure
- Expanding stage and launching stage
3. What is reproductive health? Write any three main things to be considered during menstruation.
4. How can you help for the change against social evils that arise in marriage? Give your logic.
5. Write in brief:
- Widow marriage
- Punishable marriage
6. In how many activities are gender role categorized? Describe each.
7. How does conception take place? Explain the conditions of pregnancy.
8. Suppose you have a Jaundice patient at your home. What will you do to cure for it?
9. What is malnutrition? Explain any three preservative measures to preserve nutrients in food.
10. Write short notes on:
- Macro nutrients
- Night blindness
11. Write five bad impacts on immigrated place that is caused by immigration.
12. Why do people think it necessary to have family planning? Write major five reasons.
13. Describe the effectiveness of family planning devices.
14. What is natural contraception? Discuss the Rhythm method.
15. Write short notes on the following:
- Children- the gift of god
- Women Education
16. What sort of contraceptive device does Minilab represent? Write its any four characteristics.
17. How child marriage in Nepal is contributing to big family size? Clarify with suitable examples.
18. Why is size of family taken as the base of social value, norms and beliefs? How does it boost up the population growth?
19. What sorts of measures are needed to be taken for management of migration in certain place? Discuss any five major measures in brief.
20. What is women empowerment? Write its any four objectives.
Give answer of any two questions from this group. 2×10=20
21. What is anemia? Write down its causes, symptoms and preventive measures.
22. a) Write any five preventive ways to prevent mother from pregnancy problems.
b) What do you think of points to be taken into consideration while taking care of an infant? Discuss any five major points.
23. Prepare a model table for each nutrient – carbohydrates, fat, protein, vitamin and minerals with their main functions and examples.