Optional Population Education
Attempt any 16 questions from this group. 16×5=80
1. Clarify the concept of family life and explain its importance.
2. Distinguish between pull and push factors of migration and explain them with suitable examples.
3. Motherland is dear for all, still why are youth human resources of the nation are interested in migrating to foreign country? Write any five causes.
4. What is natural contraception? Which temporary contraceptive devices can be used in birth spacing? List any six devices.
5. What is AIDS? Explain its mode of transmission and safety measures.
6. These days marriage has become too expensive in its nature. Existing Laws have also become ineffective to control it why? Analyze in five points.
7. Why rhythm and coitus interrupts method of contraceptives are considered reliable? Write in brief.
8. Write in brief:
- Religious belief
- Women employment
9. Clarify the marriage concept with five points.
10. Describe the types of migration.
11. Write name of permanent family planning devices and explain any one of them in detail.
12. How does women education bring changes in family status? Give your logic.
13. How does migration affect adversely in human life? Write in points.
14. What is the impact of religious belief like preference of son in population growth? Clarify.
15. Write short notes on:
16. What are the measures to be taken for preventing migration? Describe any five measures in brief.
17. Why most of the women are still compelled to unsafe abortion? Give reasons.
18. Delayed marriage in Nepal is getting popular. Mention any five advantages.
19. Write short notes on:
20. How does the size of family affect birth? Explain
Give answers of any two questions from this group.
21. What point of gender perspective deal with? Discuss analytically about them.
22. Introduce Rickets and write its causes, symptoms and controlling measures.
23. Mention the objectives being identified for empowerment to the women in our society. Write any 10 necessary steps to be taken for women empowerment.