Optional Population Education
Attempt any 16 questions from this group. 16×5=80
1. If educated women are in the family, quality of life will be improved. Justify it.
2. What are the purposes of marriage? Write any five.
3. What are the measures to be taken for preventing migration? Describe any five measures in brief.
4. How have the child mortality and maternal mortality affected community health in Nepal? Write in five points.
5. Why is necessity of gender equality in Nepal? Clarify.
6. What types of device is laparoscopy for birth control? Write its any four positive features.
7. How has preference of son help in population growth in Nepalese society? Clarify.
8. “Life style of Nepalese people is the major health problem of Nepal”. Justify this statement.
9. Clarify any five facts of gender concept.
10. Suppose an eye specialist is invited in class. What will be your question for him/her? Create any 5 questions.
11. Which conditions, second marriage is not prohibited according to marriage act prevalent in Nepal? Mention any five conditions.
12. What is reproductive health? What the points being mentioned in Reproductive Rights that have been adopted by International Conference on Population and Development held in 1994? Explain one of them in brief.
13. What sort of temporary device does copper T stand for? Write any four major characteristics.
14. What are the major suggestions needed to be provided by you for solution of the health problems during adolescences? Explain any five suggestions.
15. Give the causes of Anemia and discuss its status and problems in Nepal briefly.
16. Distinguish between
- Void marriage and voidable marriage
- Punishable marriage and legal marriage
17. Write short notes on the following:
- Women empowerment
- Gender Discrimination
18. How does conception take place? Mention conditions of pregnancy for women.
19. Write short notes on the following:
- Religious belief
- Women employment
20. How do you define gender role? How many types of activities can it be divided? Mention.
Attempt any two questions from this group. 2×10=20
21. Which parts are mostly affected by syphilis of our body? Write its mode of transmission, symptoms and prevention measures.
22. Mention the objectives being identified for women empowerment in our society. Discuss any 10 necessary steps to be taken for women empowerment.
23. What are the three main functions of nutrients and how is nutrient classified by chemical compositions? Describe with examples.