Sindhu Bikash Bank has made itself ready to sell its 538,302 units of unallocated founders’ shares through an auction. Other auctions being planned include some fantastic truck auctions. The bank has planned to begin the auction from Magh 2, 2074 B.S. (January 16, 2018).
The issue manager of the bank is NIBL Capital. The interested investors will be able to visit NIBL Capital Markets, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, or its branches at Lagankhel, Lalitpur or Chipledhunga, Pokhara, to send submit their application forms.
According to NIBL Capital, the issue manager, the people who are interested to invest have the option to visit the branches of Nepal Investment Bank Limited, located at Biratnagar, Birgunj, Surkhet, Nepalgunj, Butwal, Narayanghat and Dhangadhi.
Sindhu Bikash Bank had sold 80% of its right shares within the time period between Bhadra 18, 2074 and Kartik 5, 2074. And the remaining 20% of unallocated stock will be sold in the upcoming auction. The last day to apply for the stock is Magh 10, 2074.
Having a capital of 26 crore 21 lakh rupees, Sindhu Bikash Bank has become able to earn the profit of 10 lakh 95 thousand rupees within the first quarter of the current fiscal year and it has become able to give the profit of rupee 1.68 per share unit. After the allocation of the right shares, the capital of the bank will exceed 47 crore 19 lakh rupees.